How do I Import a WordPress Website into my Fresh Cloud Account?
If you have a WordPress website hosted elsewhere, we can help you move it to your Fresh Cloud account free of charge. We will handle the import for you and will need access to your admin areas and current hosting.
We will follow these steps for each website you want to import:
- Share your Website Details - To get started, please contact support using the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your member's account area and provide your WordPress URL and login details.
- Backup Creation - We will create a backup for your blog.
- Cloning - We will create a temporary website in your Fresh Cloud account, and restore your blog back up into it.
- Checking - You will receive an email from the support team asking you to check over the temporary store if there is anything missing or not working. Otherwise, you will be advised to proceed to the next step.
- Changing the nameservers - You can change the name servers of your domain to ours.
Please change the nameservers on your domain to:
6. Changing the domain - Once the domain has been updated, you may now change the domain of the temporary story by clicking Option >> Domain Change. Choose the domain from the list then, click on Confirm Domain.
Once you change your nameservers, it should take 30 minutes or less before you can change your domain inside Fresh Cloud. In rare cases, this might take a few hours.
A few minutes after changing the domain, the temporary URL will be changed over to your domain and your blog is successfully imported to Fresh Cloud!